SWISH AND SWAY RETURNS POLICY
PLEASE READ THESE RETURNS TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
For questions regarding returns please email: email@example.com
PLEASE READ THE RETURNS TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
- To return an item(s), you must contact me by text or email within 5 days of purchase or receipt of your item when buying online. Please include the date and location of your purchase when contacting me about a return.
- All items returned must be in a re-sellable condition. This means returned items must be unworn, free of stains, odours and animal hair. Items must not be damaged, and must be returned with the original labels still attached.
- For reasons of health and hygiene, I am unable to accept any pierced jewellery or opened hosiery as returns.
- If any items are received in an unsellable condition, they will be posted back to you.
- You are responsible for the cost of the return postage which is non-refundable unless the item sent is incorrect or faulty. Any return postage cost refunded by Swish and Sway will be based on the economy Post Office™ cost (second class signed for or economy equivalent) for the weight of the agreed return items. PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE ADDITIONAL ITEMS. If you choose to send additional items, the return postage cost for these items is non-refundable.
- All returns will incur a charge of £1.50 if you paid by cash, or £1.50 plus 2% of your original total if you paid by card. This will be deducted from your refund payment, which will be made via PayPal.
How to return your item(s):
- Complete the returns slip provided when you contacted me and the return was agreed.
- Pack the Product(s) and return slip in suitable and secure packaging.
- The return address will be provided when you contact me and a return is agreed. I recommend you send the return with a signed for service and retain your receipt as your proof of posting. Should any returned parcel be lost, this can be used to lodge your claim with your chosen carrier.
- Please be reminded that for a lost parcel you need to lodge your claim with your chosen postal service, Swish and Sway will not be able to assist with this.
- If you are returning an incorrect or faulty item (s) please email a copy of the postage receipt with the return so I can refund the postage based on the criteria above. All returns (unless faulty) must be returned in their original condition. This includes (but is not limited to) the item being free of stains, smells, hair, torn, stretched or used.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Refunds will only be issued after the returned item(s) is received and inspected to ensure they meet the conditions as outlined in item b, above